To be the champion of diversity and inclusion for the Nigerian Community in Canada by spearheading influential and vibrant settlement, integration, and education programs.
To organize sustainable networking and orientation programs, in partnership with government and other organizations on community-building initiatives, promoting the richness of Nigerian culture and creating volunteer and Pro Bono activities to engage members and the community at large.
- Promote Nigeria and her RICH cultures
- Raise awareness on POSITIVE causes
- Instill civic PRIDE and RESPONSIBILITY
- Celebrate SPECIAL occasions
- Raise funds and SUPPORT COMMUNITY causes
- Build a community that recognizes the MULTICULTURALISM of Canada while preserving the Nigerian heritage.